Sunday Worship is at 10:00 a.m. weekly* in our Sanctuary – unstaffed nursery available with audio of service
*Summer Worship (mid-June thru Labor Day Weekend) is at 9:30 a.m. in our Chapel (air-conditioned)
Communion is served during Worship on the first Sunday of each month
A mid-month Communion Service is held in the Chancel after regular Worship from September through May
- Ash Wednesday at 7:00 p.m. in our Chapel
- Maundy Thursday Service of Communion and Tenebrae at 7:00 p.m. in our Sanctuary
- Good Friday at 12 noon
- Easter Sunday Sunrise Service atop Great Blue Hill at sunrise (gather in parking lot at Trailside Museum to go up together)
- Children’s Day Worship (usually first Sunday in June) at 10:00 a.m.
- Laity Sunday Service on specified Sunday, 10:00 a.m. as determined by Deacons
- Living Nativity Service on Sunday before Christmas at 10:00 a.m.
- Christmas Eve Services at 6:30 p.m. and 11:00 p.m. in our Sanctuary